2022 Wealth Management Off-cycle Internship (Budapest)
Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Management Division helps people, businesses and institutions build, preserve, and manage wealth so they can pursue their financial goals. Wealth Management’s business objective is to deliver first class investment advice and drive tactical decision making at scale by utilizing data and analytical tools to drive innovation in an increasingly competitive landscape. Our expertise puts Morgan Stanley at the forefront of the financial services industry. During your internship you will have the opportunity to join one of the Wealth and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team that brings ideas, innovation, and passion
- Continuous development opportunities and training tools
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Internship extension / Full-time offer upon graduation
- Work in one of the following focus areas on a day-to-day basis and on projects with ownership:
- Business analyses and dashboards for key partners
- Best in class Marketing tools
- Predictive models utilizing machine learning and algorithms
- Natural language processing & data mining
- Bots using artificial intelligence
- Data Security and Governance
- Support the organic growth through various analytical projects
- Partner with business areas by providing them the tools, expertise, and support to understand and utilize their data
- Participate in trainings/knowledge sharing sessions to learn the basic processes of the supported team/business areas
- Ongoing University study in Economics, Statistics, Math, Physics, Business Informatics, Social Studies & Languages, or similar fields
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge, familiarity with Python or R, knowledge of machine learning concepts, data visualization tools such as Tableau are also advantages
- Interest in digital banking and wealth management
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Open mindedness, team player attitude with good organizational and problem-solving skills and special attention to details
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
This Program is closed to applications.