2022 Compliance Off-cycle Internship (Madrid)
Placement and duration
The Legal and Compliance Madrid Internship is a one-year internship and is a part-time programme.
Roles and Responsibilities
The main functions and activities to be performed by the student during the internship period are the following:
- Maintain files in accordance with current legislation and photocopy and scan documentation.
- Drafting presentations, document templates and any other appropriate task within the Legal and Compliance Department.
- Management of the agenda, mail and organization of meetings.
- Analysis of regulations, rules and support providing advice on those regulations.
- Drafting regulatory updates, and compliance bulletins.
- Participating in compliance risk assessments and analysis of the Firm’s compliance environment.
- Reviewing and drafting policies, procedures and compliance manuals.
- Support the Legal and Compliance Department in any other matters and projects.
This Program is closed to applications.