2022 Morgan Stanley Asia Webinar Series : Introduction to Sales & Trading
2022 Morgan Stanley Asia Webinar Series: Introduction to Sales & Trading
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, we are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Interested to learn more? We would like to invite university students (graduating between October 2023 to July 2024) from any discipline with a genuine interest in the financial industry to join us for our virtual Morgan Stanley Sales & Trading Webinar session.
Why should you attend?
- Introduction to Morgan Stanley Asia, Sales & Trading and the work we do
- Discuss the advantages and unique career opportunities the banking industry in the Asia region presents
- Gain insight into the day-to-day life of our S&T representatives and their roles at the firm through panel session ‘My Journey at Morgan Stanley’
- Overview of career opportunities in S&T and the skills we look for
- Obtain S&T specific interview tips from our campus recruiters to better prepare yourself
- Live Q&A with our business representatives and campus recruiters
- Connect with Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Recruitment Team
- Learn about our upcoming virtual events
Date: Wednesday, 10 August 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (HKT)
Students of any discipline or major graduating between October 2023 and July 2024.
Click "Register" to complete an online application with your resume by Sunday, 31 July 2022 (23:55 HKT).
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by 4 Aug 2022 via the email address indicated on your application.
For more information about the event, contact Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Recruiting at email@example.com.
If you are interested in other Morgan Stanley events, visit our website at www.morganstanley.com/campus.
This Program is closed to applications.