2022 Risk Management Off-cycle Internship - Data (Budapest)
During this internship you will have the opportunity to get insight into how Risk Management is working at a top financial Firm. You will join Liquidity Risk, Risk Capital, Reporting, Risk Data Strategy, Market Risk or Portfolio & Stress Testing teams for a 6–12-month period and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities and training tools
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Internship extension / Full-time offer upon graduation
- Opportunity to work from home
- Learn how risk management is performed at Morgan Stanley
- Work in one of the following areas of your choice:
- Analyse the financial impact of stressed market conditions
- Analyse variances in capital requirements
- Take part in developing market and credit risk reports and processes
- Provide business analysis and process improvement support
- Identify, measure, and analyse the aggregate portfolio risk in stress scenarios
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar fields
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Interest in Financial markets and products
- Programming and coding skills (SQL/VBA/Python/Matlab) are also advantages
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.