2022 Finance Off-cycle Internship (Budapest)
During this internship you will have the opportunity to gain insight into the major financial departments within the Firm. You can work in a flexible work arrangement in 20/30/40 hours per week and have the chance to rotate within teams after 6 months.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities and training tools
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Internship extension / Full-time offer upon graduation
- Support the major business units of the firm
- Assist in daily financial reporting and other ad hoc reports
- Keep contact with internal stakeholders and clients
- Work with and as part of the following areas: Institutional Securities Group, Wealth and Investment Management Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Global Corporate Controllers, Valuation Control and Treasury
- Ongoing Bachelor or above studies in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or similar area
- Basic Accounting and Financial knowledge
- Confident knowledge of Excel (VBA programming knowledge is an advantage)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of financial products (stock, bonds, derivatives)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
This Program is closed to applications.