2023 Sales & Trading Off-cycle Internship (Paris)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Sales & Trading Off-Cycle Internship Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Sales & Trading Division by taking on some of the roles and responsibilities of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The Program length is six months and to start in January or July 2023. You will be assigned to a specific desk where you will undertake work which directly supports delivering exceptional ideas to our clients. There will also be opportunities to undertake additional projects to broaden your understanding, as well as improve the productivity and efficiency of the desk. This Off-Cycle internship is available in our Morgan Stanley Paris office which is our EU Hub.
We are recruiting for the desks below;
- Euro Core Sales
- Core Sales Trading
- Structured Derivatives Sales
- Sales assistant for FX Corporate Team
- Interest Rate Sales
- DSP Credit
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
Analysts are hired onto specific desks where they remain for the duration of their program. You will get exposure to a wide range of tasks and responsibilities and depending on the desk requirement, duties may include;
- Working with colleagues who manage client relationships by communicating value-added ideas to their clients based on their own opinions and the Firm's research
- Working on Stock pitching ideas; write investment cases by looking at competitive advantages, sector specificities and valuations
- Provide support on the pricing requests and ideas generation
- Assisting in developing products tailored to match bespoke client needs
- Working on the full life cycle of a trade, from initial stage (indicative quotes) to post-settlement support
- Improving and developing automated tools
- Taking part in Companies’ Roadshow
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
- You are results-driven and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English and French
Please only submit a CV and Covering Letter in English only as part of your application.
This Program is closed to applications.