2023 Sales & Trading Off-cycle Internship (Madrid)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Sales & Trading Off-Cycle Internship Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Sales & Trading Division by taking on some of the roles and responsibilities of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The Program is for twelve months in Madrid and is for recent graduates or those who are due to complete their studies in 2023. You will be assigned to a specific desk where your skill sets are best aligned, undertaking work which directly supports delivering exceptional ideas to our clients. There will also be opportunities to undertake additional projects to broaden your understanding, as well as improve the productivity and efficiency of the desk. This Off-Cycle internship is available in our Morgan Stanley Madrid office.
We are recruiting for the desks below;
- Euro Core Sales
- Generalist Sales
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
Analysts are hired onto specific desks where they remain for the duration of their program. You will get exposure to a wide range of tasks and responsibilities and depending on the desk requirement, duties may include;
- Working with colleagues who manage client relationships by communicating value-added ideas to their clients based on their own opinions and the Firm's research
- Working with Traders who provide liquidity for our clients and manage the Firm's residual risk positions
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English and Spanish. Ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage
Please only submit a CV and Covering Letter as part of your application, and we request that these are submitted in English only.
This Program is closed to applications.