2024 Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship - Real Estate Banking (Paris)
Placement and Duration
The Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Banking Division (IBD) by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship typically lasts three to six months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will spend your internship assigned to a specific group in a specific region, building basic skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of domestic and international transactions.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
- Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
- Creating financial models.
- Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value companies and price transactions.
- Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry.
- Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You have an excellent academic background, on track to/having achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree, and fluency in English; the ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
The deadline for application for this position is Sunday 12th November 2023. Please note, we recruit on a rolling basis so application is encouraged as soon as possible.
This Program is closed to applications.