2024 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Sales & Distribution (London)
Placement and Duration
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has about $1.4 trillion in assets under management or supervision. With 1,343 investment professionals worldwide, and 54 offices in 25 countries, Morgan Stanley Investment Management is able to provide in-depth local knowledge and expertise while channelling the strength of our global presence and resources. To support the delivery of tailored, value-added investment solutions to clients our investment teams are organized by capability: Solutions & Multi-Asset, Real Assets, Active Fundamental Equity, Private Credit & Equity, Global Fixed Income, and Global Liquidity. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
The Distribution Management team based in London supports the International (EMEA and Asia) Sales organisation and Senior Sales Management.
The Off-Cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Management Division by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. This internship will offer you an exciting and a dynamic work environment where you get to work alongside our diverse group of experienced professionals. The work that you do will be interesting and varied.
The internship will commence in the Jan 2024 and typically lasts twelve months.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
- Production of regular MI reporting
- Resolution of queries from sales teams
- Governance around sales practices
- Development of new processes and reports to support the business
- Ad hoc projects
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- You have graduated from university or able to take the time off to commit for a full time internship role for twelve months if you are currently in study
- You demonstrate a keen interest in the financial markets
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages would be an advantage
- You are adaptive, a leader yet team player, as well as a multi-tasker.
- You can present your conclusions in a clear and well-structured manner
- You are analytical with excellent attention to detail and well suited to working within a small team environment
- You have good presentation skills
This Program is closed to applications.