2019 Corporate Services Summer Analyst (Hong Kong)
Corporate Services provides a robust portfolio of global services utilized daily across the Firm to enable productivity, efficiency, safety, optimized business models and an enhanced employee experience in the workplace. We have over 5,000 staff managing a multi-billion dollar scope of services including Real Estate and Location Strategy; Real Estate Portfolio and Transaction Management; Property Management; Corporate Travel; Corporate Security & Investigations; Corporate Information Management; Regional Client Services; and Office of the COO.
As a Summer Analyst, you will collaborate with your colleagues across Corporate Services and work on real projects to support the division. Examples include managing the Corporate Services Portal, content creation for the Global Corporate Services Jive social media website, a large-scale SharePoint data modification project, and assisting with data analysis and financial reporting.
Responsibilities may also include:
- Produce various cost and headcount related reports across Corporate Services globally; examples include contingent and project spend reporting
- Review and streamline regional reporting to ensure global consistency
- Create central repository to house key reports to be shared with management
- Assist in the creation of best practices documents related to key business management practices
Qualifications/ Skills Required
- You are an undergraduate in your penultimate year of study and will graduate between December 2019 and July 2020.
- You possess strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to communicate clearly and succintly, and thrive under pressure and ever-changing situations.
- You analyse and interpret complex information quickly and accurately.
- You actively generate and share new ideas and are committed to achieving your career goals.
- You are team player and are client-service oriented.
- Fluency in English is required.
This Program is closed to applications.