2020 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship (London) - COO Office
Placement and Duration
The Off-Cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Management Division by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship will last twelve months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability.
The successful candidate will support the EMEA Head of Strategic Initiatives;
- Assisting with a range of strategic projects which will include;
- Data analysis
- Presenting information for Boards and Committees
- Supporting head of the team in day to day projects
- Assisting in project management activities for examples minutes of meetings and reporting on project progression
- Analysing impact of significant regulatory initiatives
- Helping to manage budgets and reporting
Keen interest in financial markets and investment management
Positive attitude, good attention to detail and time management skills
Strong academics and intellectual curiosity
Proficient with MS Office and fluent in English
This Program is closed to applications.