2019 Morgan Stanley Women In Banking (Singapore)
At Morgan Stanley we recognize the importance of a truly diverse workforce. We invite sophomore-year female students (graduating between December 2020 and July 2021) from any discipline with a genuine interest in the financial industry to attend our Women in Banking Workshop in our Singapore office.
Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday, 4 June 2019
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Location: Morgan Stanley Singapore Office
This event is designed for female students to find out more about Morgan Stanley, the work we do and the opportunities we offer.
By participating in this workshop, you will get the opportunity to:
- Get an overview of investment banking at Morgan Stanley and the work we do.
- Participate in a technical workshop with Morgan Stanley bankers to learn the valuation methodologies used in investment banking.
- Meet Morgan Stanley bankers to gain insight into their day-to-day life and our culture.
- Participate in an interactive session with recruiters to sharpen your interviewing skills.
- Find out more about a career in an investment bank and the programs we offer.
How to apply?
Please complete an online registration with your resume by Sunday, 26 May 2019. Applicants must be in their sophomore year of study (graduating between December 2020 and July 2021).
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by Tuesday, 28 May 2019 via the email address indicated on your application.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan Stanley Singapore Office
This Program is closed to applications.