Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds - 2023 Research Full Time Analyst Program (Shenzhen)
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns.
About MSHF Research
MSHF Research Management Division is a high-quality investment and research team. The core personnel has rich experience in investment and research. The Research Management Division makes full use of external and internal research resources to provide research results, explore investment opportunities, and provide decision support to investment decision committees and portfolio managers. MSHF Research Management Division adheres to the "top-down" macro industry research and "bottom-up" selected stocks investment philosophy. Based on fundamental analysis, the MSHF Research Management Division continues to grasp the medium - and long-term development trends of the market through forward-looking analysis, balanced asset allocation, and front-end risk prevention.
The roles and responsibilities of Full-time Research Analysts vary but may include:
- Tracking and analyzing the main industry indicators and related policies
- Generating industry and individual stock research reports and providing investment advice to the portfolio managers in a timely manner
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance
- Building models to illustrate projected financial results and value to companies
- Developing marketing memoranda and delivering sections of research presentation
- Assisting the research director to complete special research and other assigned tasks
Qualifications, Skills &Requirements
- The candidate should be currently pursuing a master's degree or above at a top university (985 or QS Top 100) with a graduation date between October 2022 and July 2023, overseas study experience, compound education background, etc. are preferred
- The candidate should be ambitious, and self-directed with a strong work ethic and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
- He/she will be passionately interested in a career in finance, intellectually curious, and eager to learn. We are seeking an academically accomplished candidate with the ability to multitask and work under stress
- The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Skilled in using MS Office and databases such as Wind/Bloomberg/CIQ
Application Process and Deadline
We review applications on a rolling basis, so we advise you to apply as soon as you are ready.
This Program is closed to applications.