Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds - 2023 Quantitative Full Time Analyst Program (Shenzhen)
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns.
The roles and responsibilities of full-time Quantitative Analysts vary but may include:
- Collect and sort out quantitative research data and complete data analysis report under the guidance of fund manager;
- Assist researchers and fund managers to develop quantitative strategies and complete model program design;
- Write research reports independently and report research results on regular basis;
- Track and share insightful external research achievements and ideas;
- Assist the fund manager with product services;
- Other work related assignment.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- The candidate should be currently pursuing a master's degree or above at a top university (985 or QS Top 100) with a graduation date between October 2022 and July 2023, overseas study experience, compound education background, etc. Major in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Financial Engineering or other integrated professional background are preferred;
- The candidate should be ambitious and self-directed with a strong work ethic and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative) ;
- Have a solid mathematical foundation with good programming ability, and master at least one programming language such as Python/R/MATLAB/C++;
- Work actively, carefully and meticulously, with strong team spirit;
- Have strong logical thinking ability and be sensitive to data;
- Be interested in quantitative investment, have a strong drive for knowledge and can persevere in the face of difficulties until the problem is solved;
- Good communication skill in both Chinese and English.
Application Process and Deadline
We review applications on a rolling basis, so we advise you to apply as soon as you are ready.
This Program is closed to applications.