2024 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (Taipei)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in Investment Banking. We are one of the top firms in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure.
Summer Analysts have the opportunity to be involved in an immersive orientation program and learn about our culture as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the Firm. Summer Analysts participate in an intensive division-specific training program focused on developing a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial analysis, accounting and valuation, and work on a wide range of transactions.
In addition, Summer Analysts have many opportunities to exchange ideas and network with peers, mentors and senior managers through team-building sessions and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on meaningful projects during their internship.
Role and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of Summer Analysts vary but may include:
- Analyzing detailed corporate and financial information
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance
- Building models to illustrate projected financial results and value to companies
- Developing marketing memoranda and delivering sections of research presentation
- Participating in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Acting as the liaison for the team and other parts of the Firm
Qualifications and Skills
- You are pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor’s or Master's degree with a graduation date between October 2024 and July 2025
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in finance
- Analytical, adaptive, multi-tasker, team player; possess a strong work ethic and leadership skills
- Extraordinarily high level of motivation and attention to detail
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Business fluency in Mandarin is preferred for the program in Taipei
Application Process and Deadline
Application processes may vary by location but typical follows:
- CV + Online Assessment
- OnDemand Video Interview
- Zoom Interview
- Application deadline: January 21, 2024 (11:55 p.m. Taiwan Time)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because interviews and offers can occur prior to the application period closing.
This Program is closed to applications.