2023 Fund Services - Portfolio Analytics Full Time Associate Program (Mumbai)
About Morgan Stanley
Since our founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley has consistently delivered first-class business in a first-class way. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 42 countries. Everything we do at Morgan Stanley is guided by our five core values: Do the Right Thing, Put Clients First, Lead with Exceptional Ideas, Commit to Diversity and Inclusion, and Give Back.
What We Offer
Morgan Stanley offers a dynamic and multifaceted environment which requires individuals to work closely with colleagues across various functions and the Business Unit in onshore regions. You will get to work with extremely talented peers in a meritocratic team-oriented culture.
About Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) Team
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS is an independent legal and business venture within Morgan Stanley with over 1000 professionals across six global locations - New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Analytics group of MSFS focuses on providing solutions for risk and performance measurement, portfolio transparency reporting, factor analysis, and other bespoke analytics needs of Morgan Stanley’s global hedge fund clientele.
Roles and Responsibilities
· The candidate is expected to perform risk and return attribution for portfolio of the Firm’s hedge fund clients.
· The candidate is expected to prepare custom client reports that involve risk and performance calculation.
· The candidate is expected to help in building automation to scale bespoke solutions for the clients.
· The candidate is expected to suggest enhancements in the existing processes and offerings.
What We Look For
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skillset.
· Able to understand and evaluate complex information quickly.
· Good understanding of equities, fixed income and derivatives products.
· Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and drive them independently.
· Attention to detail and must constantly look for ways to improve operational efficiency.
· Hands-on experience with Excel-VBA, familiarity with R will be an added advantage.
· MBA and BE/BTech degree preferred.
· Candidates appearing for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certifications preferred.
The role requires working in shift from 12.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
This Program is closed to applications.