2020 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai)
The work is challenging, and Summer Analysts are encouraged to roll up their sleeves, dig into financial statements and construct innovative solutions. Assignments vary depending upon group placement, but typically include:
- Analyzing financial and operating information relating to corporations and industries.
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance.
- Building models to depict projected financial results and to value companies.
- Developing marketing memoranda.
- Participating actively in the execution of financing and/or M&A transactions.
The Summer Analysts Program is a 10week program and they will attend various training sessions designed to facilitate professional development, enhance their skill set and increase knowledge of the firm internship.Throughout the program, Summer Analysts gain exposure to a number of speaker series, participate in networking, social and charitable events, and will present a project to Investment Banking team at the conclusion of the internship. Skill Sets Expected:
- Intellectual curiosity: Courage to ask questions, enjoy problem solving.
- Financial Interest: Genuinely interested in financial markets and products.
- Perseverance: Resilience and Flexibility for fast paced changing environment.
- Maturity: Enthusiasm and humility, able to handle constructive feedback.