2022 Human Resources Summer Analyst Program (New York)
- A 10 week Summer Analyst Program beginning in June
- An intensive hands-on introduction to Human Resources at Morgan Stanley
- In-depth exposure to a specific Human Resources function, while gaining a broader understanding of the division.
- One week of Firmwide and HR specific training, including exposure to each of our functional areas and to senior management.
- Throughout the summer: various trainings, a speaker series, networking and educational events in order to be fully immersed in Human Resources and the Firm’s culture.
- Obtain a broad understanding of the HR operating model and its divisional interdependencies.
- Gain exposure to various functions across HR and have the opportunity to present to HR senior management.
- Learn about Morgan Stanley as a business and build a network of colleagues across the Firm, through various programs, senior speakers and events.
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues, while sharing ideas and information as well as identifying opportunities for innovation.
- Design and implement new ways, including programs, initiatives and enhancing the overall employee proposition, to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Develop and utilize workforce analytics to help clients and business units make informed decisions and deliver innovative HR solutions, that could span from day to day HR matters to re-thinking the workplace of the future.
- Assist with project or program management, evaluation and metrics reporting.
- Acquire project management skills that help drive HR priorities forward.
- Collaborate across HR to understand and reengineer processes that lead to greater operational efficiency, for both HR and the Firm.
- Identify new ways to promote a culture of inclusivity leverage different backgrounds and experiences.
- Support client delivery teams with their business unit partnerships by assisting in employee relations investigations, and fielding client inquiries regarding Firm policies and procedures.
Please note the roles and responsibilities of a Summer Analyst vary by group and are not limited to the above.
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree (Junior) with a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to exercise sound judgment, and can handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Preferred majors: Human Resources Management, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations, Analytics, Communications or Psychology.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINE
Students must apply online at www.morganstanley.com/careers by September 7, 2021 in order to be considered.