2021 Sales & Trading Off-cycle Internship - Fixed Income (Milan)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Sales & Trading Off-Cycle Internship Programme is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Sales & Trading Division by taking on some of the roles and responsibilities of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The Program length varies between three or six months, depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will be assigned to Morgan Stanley Fixed Income Distribution desk where you will undertake work which directly supports delivering exceptional ideas to our clients. There will also be opportunities to undertake additional projects to broaden your understanding, as well as improve the productivity and efficiency of the desk. This Off-Cycle internship is available in our Morgan Stanley Milan office.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
Off-cycle Interns are hired onto specific desks where they remain for the duration of their programme, providing assistance on a wide range of tasks including:
- Market and Financial analysis
- Industry research
- Market and Internal trading commentaries
- Review and processing of relevant market headlines
- Preparation of slides and other written materials
Please note that client facing activity is not allowed under the term of an Off-Cycle Programme.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English and Italian.