2023 Fund Services - Investor Services Summer Associate Program (Mumbai)
About Investor Services
Investor services is responsible for providing day-to-day investor services to both the Fund Manager and investors in the fund. Distribution of Offering Memorandum to potential investors.
Monitor the receipt and review of completed subscription documentation. This includes:
- Completion of initial (Anti-Money Laundering) AML review.
- Initial review of subscription documentation for completeness.
- Email communication to investors seeking additional information where required and responding to investors in response to routine queries.
Open new investor accounts ensuring compliance and process investor transactions in line with fund documentation, anti-money laundering requirements, statutory regulations and company policies and procedures. Handle routine email, fax and follow up queries from investors and fund managers in a professional and prompt manner, escalating where appropriate.
Investor Services Internship Program
The program has been designed to develop highly motivated professionals by providing a stimulating and supportive environment to understand the business and achieve the maximum potential. On joining, you will go through a training program that covers business process and systems training.
Summer Associates spend eight – ten weeks working on live projects, understanding the business workings and how Investor Services supports Morgan Stanley and its businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the Businesses supported by Investor Services including strategy, products and inherent risks.
- Projects involving process enhancements and standardizations reinforce values through teamwork and provide smooth transition.
- Understand Offering Memorandum and the terms and conditions of the fund.
- Partnering with various other functions like accounting, AML and documentation.
The projects are presented to senior management, alongside getting a firsthand experience of working on a project from inception to delivery.
What We Look For
- Basic understanding and an interest for financial products coupled with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Interest in the global financial markets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in MS office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to initiate and be proactive.
This Program is closed to applications.