2023 Human Resources Full Time Analyst Program (Bengaluru/Mumbai)
Morgan Stanley Human Resources provides advice and insight to attract, retain, reward and develop a talented global workforce, giving employees the support and tools they need to succeed. Our HR professionals partner with each of the firm's businesses to provide a full range of services including: talent acquisition, human capital planning; creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
Placement and duration:
The Full-time Analyst Program provides an opportunity to explore the Talent Acquisition vertical within Human Resources. Placements are based on Analyst skill set, interview feedback and current business needs.
The Full-time Analyst Program will provide an introduction to Human Resources, as well as an overview of the Firm's organization and its business.
Role will provide continuous learning and will focus on Talent Acquisition (Campus Hiring) as a core vertical.
Technical and interpersonal skills training will be provided.
- Understanding the India Campus Hiring Landscape , building and maintaining the Industry Academia relationships.
- Partnering with different HR teams to implement programs and initiatives designed to attract early talent.
- Collaborating across the various HR teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
- Creating reports to provide information to management.
- Obtaining a broad understanding of the HR operating model and its departmental interdependencies.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements:
- You are in your final year of study.
- You have excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- You are a team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- You have the ability to exercise sound judgment, handle sensitive information and thorough attention to detail.
- You have aptitude in handling multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- You have outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This Program is closed to applications.