2023 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (Taipei)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in Investment Banking. We are one of the top firms in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure.
Summer Analysts experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley by taking on responsibilities of a Full Time Analyst for approximately 10 weeks, working on a variety of corporate transactions and making meaningful contributions to the delivery of projects.
Summer Analysts have the opportunity to be involved in an immersive orientation program and learn about our culture as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm. In addition, Summer Analysts participate in an intensive division-specific training program focused on developing a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial analysis, accounting and valuation, and work on a wide range of transactions.
Summer Analysts receive continued on-the-job training throughout the program and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on meaningful projects during their internship. Summer Analysts have many opportunities to exchange ideas and network with peers, mentors and senior managers through team-building sessions and other organized events.
The roles and responsibilities of Summer Analysts vary but may include:
- Analyzing detailed corporate and financial information
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance
- Building models to illustrate projected financial results and value to companies
- Developing marketing memoranda and delivering sections of research presentation
- Participating in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Acting as the liaison for the team and other parts of the Firm
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- You are pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor’s or Master's degree with a graduation date between October 2023 and July 2024
- Possess basic knowledge of and a keen interest in finance
- Analytical, adaptive, multi-tasker, team player and have a strong work ethic and leadership skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Business fluency in Mandarin is preferred for the program in Taiwan
Application Process and Deadline
We review applications on a rolling basis and we hire until our roles are full, so we advise you to apply as soon as you are ready.
Application processes may vary by location but typical follows:
- CV + Online Assessment
- OnDemand Video Interview
- Phone Interview
- Application deadline: 30th Jan 2023
- Applications will be closed at 23:59 HKT