Parametric - Investment Analyst Internship 2023 - Minneapolis
Parametric is part of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, the asset management division. We partner with advisors, institutions, and consultants to build portfolios focused on what’s important to them and their clients. A leader in custom solutions for more than 30 years, we help investors access efficient market exposures, solve implementation challenges, and design multi-asset portfolios that respond to their evolving needs. We also offer systematic alpha and alternative strategies to complement clients’ core holdings.
Most roles at Parametric will be part of our hybrid working model – this includes working in the office 2 to 3 days a week and choosing where one works best the remaining days of the week.
Expected base pay rate is set at $25 per hour. Position is not eligible for benefits.
The Investment Analyst Intern is an internship position supporting Portfolio Management in the Overlay Solutions group.
- Coordinating with custodial banks to receive account information through Internet access.
- Updating and modifying data management procedures as necessary.
- Assisting in research projects as requested by portfolio managers, analysts, and clients.
- Assisting in the maintenance and creation of proprietary databases.
- Completion of request for investment management proposals.
- Extensive ongoing account audit responsibility.
- Creation of client performance summaries.
- Assist in a variety of projects related to trading floor risk management initiatives.
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned based upon intern skill set and firm needs.
- Junior progressing towards a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, math, business, or similar focus
- Must possess a strong desire to work in investment management.
- Strong computer, mathematical, and analytical skills are required.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent quantitative and communication skills.
This Program is closed to applications.