Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds - 2023 Technology Summer Analyst Program (Shenzhen)
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns.
About MSHF Technology
MSHF Technology is undergoing a fast digital transformation, focused on building a first-class IT system to support business growth and improve efficiencies. We’ve introduced advanced Agile methodology and framework for our software development and are migrating our technology stack to more popular distributed technologies. We continue to encourage innovation and the exploration of new technologies that would gain competitive edge to the business.
Summer Technology Analysts experience the culture and atmosphere of MSHF by taking on responsibilities of a Full Time Analyst for approximately 10 weeks. Summer Technology Analysts will be part of the next-gen system development and operations workforce, a passionate team (including 3rd party partners) that works on building and maintaining high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade business applications, data platforms, network, infrastructure and security systems. This is an opportunity to learn leading edge technologies, asset management domain knowledge, and grow your career. You’ll get to work in a small team of high energy and creative technologists. We offer a variety of training programs for learning and development, whilst supporting you to become an expert in the China asset management industry.
Summer Analysts will attend a firmwide orientation program and participate in division-specific training focused on developing a strong foundation for skills needed in Technology.
The roles and responsibilities of Summer Technology Analysts vary but may include:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Assist in identifying production and non-production application issues
- Responsible for developing, supporting and optimizing company’s network and remote offices.
- Provide support of Routers, Switches, Solutions, VPNs, L4-7 Load Balancers, SD-WAN/SDI and Network Management Solutions across LAN/WAN
- Provide support WAN technologies (Remote Access, Wireless, Routing Protocols, QOS), Networking with LAN technologies (VLANs, Spanning Tree, VoIP technologies)
- Provide support on information security and cyber security initiatives, including DLP, PAM, NAC, IPS, IDS, Anti-virus, etc
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- You are pursuing an undergraduate bachelor’s or master's degree with a graduation date between October 2023 and July 2024
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects, provide complicated analysis skills, and develop appropriate research projects solutions
- Analytical, adaptive, multi-tasker, team player and have a strong work ethic and leadership skills
- Interest in developing a career in Technology
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both verbal and written
- Some computer program skill in HTML5/CSS3, Java, Python, SQL database, Lunix, Shell Script
- Experience on some open source products such as Spring framework, Tomcat, Linux
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Good English skill (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Nice to have: Cloud experience, Mobile development experience, analytic skill, UI development experience
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to submit your application as soon as you are ready.
This Program is closed to applications.