Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds - 2023 Technology Full Time Analyst Program (Shenzhen/Shanghai)
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns.
About MSHF Technology
MSHF technology division is undergoing a fast digital transformation, focused on building a first class IT system to support business growth and improve efficiencies. We’ve introduced advanced Agile methodology and framework for our software development and are migrating our technology stack to more popular distributed technologies. We continue to encourage innovation and the exploration of new technologies that would gain competitive edge to the business.
Technology Analyst - Application Development
MSHF is looking for a Technology Analyst to be part of the next-gen system development and operations workforce, a passionate team (including 3rd party partners) that works on building and maintaining high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade business applications and data platforms. This is an opportunity to learn leading edge technologies, asset management domain knowledge, and grow your career. You’ll get to work in a small team of high energy and creative technologists. We offer a variety of training programs for learning and development, whilst supporting you to become an expert in the China asset management industry.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Assist in identifying production and non-production application issues
Technology Analyst - Infrastructure
MSHF is looking for a Technology Analyst to be part of the next-gen infrastructure development and operations workforce, a passionate team (including 3rd party partners) that works on building and maintaining high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade network, infrastructure and security protection. This is an opportunity to learn leading edge technologies, asset management domain knowledge, and grow your career. You’ll get to work in a small team of high energy and creative technologists. We offer a variety of training programs for learning and development, whilst supporting you to become an expert in the China asset management industry.
- Developing, supporting and optimizing company’s network and remote offices
- Providing advanced network engineering and design in support of enterprise network devices and services
- Providing support of Routers, Switches, Solutions, VPNs, L4-7 Load Balancers, SD-WAN/SDI and Network Management Solutions across LAN/WAN
- Providing support WAN technologies (Remote Access, Wireless, Routing Protocols, QOS), Networking with LAN technologies (VLANs, Spanning Tree, VoIP technologies).
- Providing support on information security and cyber security initiatives, including DLP, PAM, NAC, IPS, IDS, Anti-virus, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- You will graduate in 2022 or 2023 with a bachelor’s degree or above in all disciplines, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering
- Some computer program skill in HTML5/CSS3, Java, Python, SQL database
- Experience on some open source products, like Spring framework, Tomcat, Linux
- Strong GPA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skill (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Nice to have: Cloud experience, Mobile development experience, analytic skill, UI development experience
Application Process and Deadline
We review applications on a rolling basis, so we advise you to apply as soon as you are ready.
This Program is closed to applications.