2020 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program (Sydney)
The work is challenging, and Summer Analysts are encouraged to roll up their sleeves, dig into financial statements and construct innovative solutions. Assignments vary depending upon group placement, but typically include:
• Analyzing financial and operating information relating to corporations and industries.
• Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance.
• Building models to depict projected financial results and to value companies.
• Developing marketing memoranda.
• Participating actively in the execution of financing and/or M&A transactions.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
• You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with outstanding academics.
• You are a team player with a strong work ethic who thrives with confidence when faced with intellectual challenges.
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to grasp complex data, manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
• You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to form effective working relationships through collaboration, strive for excellence and exhibit the highest ethical standards.
• Fluency in English is required.
Applications close at 12pm AEST on Tuesday, 30th July 2019
Please visit morganstanley.com/careers
This Program is closed to applications.