2020 Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program (Sydney)
The work is challenging, and Summer Analysts are encouraged to roll up their sleeves and dig into researching and analyzing investment solutions. Assignments typically include:
- Develop an understanding of the full Morgan Stanley product range and the investment management process
- Assist Financial Advisors to analyze client portfolios
- Analyze investment opportunities based on client profiles and wealth management strategy requirements
- Assist in preparing marketing presentations
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with outstanding academics
- You are a team player with a strong work ethic who thrives with confidence when faced with intellectual challenges
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to grasp complex data, manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to form effective working relationships through collaboration, strive for excellence and exhibit the highest ethical standards
- Fluency in English is required
Applications close at 12pm AEST on Tuesday, 30th July 2019.
Please visit morganstanley.com/careers
This Program is closed to applications.