2021 Technology Full Time Analyst (Shanghai)
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applicatons and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own.
Technology Analysts begin their training in August and participate in a 15-week global training program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, introduction to proprietary technologies, and functional training culminating in a four-week group project. Throughout the Program, Analysts will have the opportunity to build a strong global peer network. The comprehensive skills acquired during our training programs provide the tools necessary for the Associate role. We offer a March or August start date, depending on your graduation date.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD candidates expecting to graduate between December 2020 and July 2021, specializing in computer science, software engineering, electronics or any other IT-related major
- Superior technical skills, including a strong understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows, competency in at least one programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, C# or Python), as well as experience in object-oriented development
- Good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills
- A good communicator, not only fluent in English, but also capable of explaining and articulating complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for learning combined with excelled team spirit
Application deadline: November 15, 2020
This Program is closed to applications.