2021 Risk Management Off-cycle Internship - Process and Data Validation (Budapest)
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Opportunity to complete the internship remotely
- Independently review and validate (similarly to Internal Audit’s methods), the design and operating effectiveness of select processes and controls executed by the Risk Department
- Support risk assessment, governance review and validation, monitoring and reporting
- Assess ongoing compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Design and execute core data and data quality testing; reviewing and challenging automated controls and reporting logic
- Ongoing BSC (or above) studies in related discipline e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or Business, etc.
- Interest in risk management processes and their assessment
- Good problem-solving, communication, investigation, teamwork and analytical skills, as well as a good command of the English language
- Advanced Excel skills, preferable to have experience with writing or editing SQL, VBA and/or other data analytics and data visualization tools, experience with large data sets
- Knowledge of core banking, investment and trading products
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
This Program is closed to applications.