2021 Technology Full Time Analyst Program (Budapest)
2021 Technology Analyst Program
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Start Date of the Program: August 2021 Application deadline: Beginning of June 2021
- 15 weeks of technical training,
- Practice based unique courses about Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python, Linux/Unix, Windows etc.;
- Company intro and an insight how technology supports the investment banking business;
- Real life projects with super clever people from all over the world;
- Networking and learning opportunities across Morgan Stanley.
In the Development Track, you will:
- Learn a lot about application development and its various technologies like Java, C#, C++ etc.;
- Participate in practice based courses, including lab projects and teamwork.
In the Infrastructure Track, you will:
- Learn something new every day about networking, operating systems, databases etc. through interesting projects and lab classes;
- Be placed in a team where you can do your best.
After the training program:
- We will make sure to integrate you and to offer you an exciting job, using various technologies,
- You will have the opportunity to participate in technical and soft skill trainings,
- We not only offer a job for you but a long term career, supported by a great mobility program.
- Maximum 1 year of relevant work experience, or you are a fresh graduate,
- Bachelorˇ¦s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics or a related discipline,
- Solid level of English, and good problem-solving skills,
- For development track: you are familiar with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#,
- For infrastructure track: you have a proficient user level knowledge in operating systems (Window/s/Unix) or networking.
Selection Process: you will participate in a quick, 3-steps-long quick selection process. After 2 phone interviews (HR and Technical), the last step is a virtual interview.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
This Program is closed to applications.