2022 Finance Summer Analyst Program (Hong Kong)
Placement and Duration
The Finance Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program that begins in June. It offers an intensive hands-on introduction to Finance at Morgan Stanley.
The Summer Analyst program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley's businesses and tailored training. Your training will continue throughout the summer with structured learning sessions run by senior executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and senior colleagues through a series of networking, social, and charity events.
As a Summer Analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Work collaboratively in a high performing team to ensure the integrity of MS books and records
- Calculating the daily profit and loss (P&L) tallies of traders
- Writing market commentaries for management reports
- Using analytical tools to determine current and potential exposure to risk
- Preparing monthly financial and management reports
- Conducting re-engineering projects to review and enhance processes
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- You are an undergraduate in your penultimate year of study and will graduate between December 2022 and July 2023
- You have strong academic achievements
- You have strong technical, quantitative and project management skills
- You are a team player and excellent communicator
- You are able to multi-task with close attention to detail
- You are client-service oriented
Application deadline: September 26, 2021, 23:55 HKT
This Program is closed to applications.