2023 Technology Professional Degree Program (Apprenticeship) (London)
High School Diploma/GED
The Technology Apprenticeship offered in London combines on-the-job training alongside a part time degree. Our Apprenticeship programme is great for School Leavers that have a technology-focused career path in mind, and want to learn whilst earning at the same time. The duration of the apprenticeship is four years, with vast prospects for advancement. During the apprenticeship, you will rotate into different areas of the Technology Division, in order to fulfil both your degree requirements and to ensure you have a well-rounded experience.
- Helping to deliver and support world-class innovative solutions based on industry standards
- Designing and building software and tools that help to operate, improve and grow our compute and data resources
- Interacting with internal clients and gaining an understanding of their involvement in the software development process
- Gaining an understanding of voice and data networks and their components
- Gaining an understanding of how we manage and automate configuration of Technology systems
- Developing core skills required for risk assessment of Technology systems
- Gaining an understanding of the components and operation of an enterprise-scale Technology system, including databases, storage systems, computer servers and networks
- Involvement in designing, planning and managing simple data networks
- Gaining an understanding of organizational theory along with financial IT investment rationale
- Develop core skills required to follow a project methodology to deliver Technology projects
- A minimum of a B grade in GCSE Maths
- A minimum of A Level grades AAB or ABB including either Computer Science or Mathematics. Excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking.
- A passion for Technology
- A keenness to forge a career in Technology, particularly within the financial sector
- A basic understanding of the types of work undertaken within a Technology division
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
Full Time Apprentice
This Program is closed to applications.