2020 Global Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program (Sydney)
• You will spend the summer in Equity Capital Markets or Fixed Income Capital Markets, building a foundation of financial skills and a solid understanding of the markets.
• You will have a junior and senior mentor to aid in your development and to provide greater exposure to GCM and the Firm.
• You will be encouraged to take on responsibility quickly and help bridge various topics from new trends in the marketplace to group overviews.
• You will participate in a mid-summer and end-of-summer evaluation to ensure that you are honing your skills and receiving timely feedback on your performance.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
• You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with an outstanding academic record and a strong interest in financial markets.
• You are well rounded and possess exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as the drive to push through challenges to achieve results in a collaborative fashion.
• Fluency in English is required.
Applications close at 12pm AEST on Tuesday, 30th July 2019
Please visit morganstanley.com/careers
This Program is closed to applications.