2020 Technology Full Time Analyst - Enterprise Engineering (Shanghai)
Placement and duration
Technology Analysts will be preplaced to a division within Technology. Upon completion of the training program, graduates join the technology team that best matches their skills and interests.
Technology Analysts begin their training in August of each year. Analysts will participate in a 15-week global training program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, introduction to proprietary technologies, and functional training culminating in a four-week group project. Throughout the Program, Analysts will have the opportunity to build a strong global peer network. The comprehensive skills acquired during our training programs provide the Analysts with the tools necessary for the Associate role.
Enterprise Engineering: Our platform-facing teams develop cutting-edge systems to run our business. Our engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for the Firm's trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for enterprise engineers in our organizations.
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- You are an undergraduate, Master's or Ph.D. student and graduating between December 2019 and July 2020
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation, Communication Engineering, Electronics or other related technical majors preferred
- You have superior technical skills, including a strong understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows, competency in at least one programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java or C#), as well as experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills
- You have excellent problem-solving, teamwork, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and with good communication skills
- Experience in the financial services sector is not required
Application deadline: October 27, 2019
This Program is closed to applications.