2020 Technology Full Time Analyst - Application Development (Shanghai)
Placement and Duration
Technology Analysts will be preplaced to a division within Technology. Upon completion of the training program, graduates join the technology team that best matches their skills and interests.
Technology Analysts begin their training in August of each year. Analysts will participate in a 15-week global training program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, introduction to proprietary technologies, and functional training culminating in a four-week group project. Throughout the Program, Analysts will have the opportunity to build a strong global peer network. The comprehensive skills acquired during our training programs provide the Analysts with the tools necessary for the Associate role.
Application Development: Our development teams design, develop, and maintain applications used by the Firm's business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements' maing system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across mutiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- You are an undergraduate, Master's or Ph.D. student and graduating between December 2019 and July 2020
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation, Communication Engineering, Electronics or other related technical majors preferred
- You have superior technical skills, including a strong understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows, competency in at least one programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java or C#), as well as experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills
- You have excellent problem-solving, teamwork, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and with good communication skills
- Experience in the financial services sector is not required
Application deadline: October 27, 2019
This Program is closed to applications.