2021 Internal Audit Off-cycle Internship (Budapest)
Internal Audit Internship
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Opportunity to complete the internship remotely
- Protect the Firm against major risks as a member of the Quantitative Analytics Group within the Budapest Audit organization.
- Learn about a large variety of derivatives pricing, risk management, capital planning, and decision-support models used across the Firm.
- Gain an understanding of processes, risks, and controls used to govern and operate the risk management of a global financial service company.
- Perform quantitative review of model development, conceptual model soundness, model data usage, model testing, and model validation. Discuss issues and remediation actions with model developers.
- Work together with other audit groups and our internal clients to identify model vulnerabilities and help drive Firm resources to these vulnerabilities.
- Continuously monitor development and performance of pricing and risk models.
- Document all work performed in a clear, concise, and re-performable manner.
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Mathematics, Physics, Finance or Economics
- Quantitative background, good analytical and numerical skills
- Strong understanding of quantitative finance and model development
- Knowledge of derivative pricing models across multiple asset classes (e.g. Equities, Fixed Income and Commodities).
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
This Program is closed to applications.