Morgan Stanley Securities China - 2022 Fixed Income Summer Analyst Program (Shanghai)
Morgan Stanley Securities (China) Co., Ltd. is Morgan Stanley’s securities business platform in China, and provides leading financial services to its clients in the People’s Republic of China and across the globe. Our businesses include underwriting and sponsoring of equities and bonds, proprietary trading of bonds (including government bonds and corporate bonds), as well as other businesses approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). With headquarter in Shanghai, the company also has a branch in Beijing and an office in Shenzhen.
With profound understanding of securities market and practical experience of domestic trading, our Fixed Income Sales and Trading team is enabled to master real-time market dynamics, and is committed to providing our clients with latest China bond market intelligence so as to capture investment opportunities.
The Summer Program is a 10-week program offering opportunity to learn more about the role played by Fixed Income Division within Morgan Stanley Securities (China) Co., Ltd. This program provides significant exposure to onshore fixed income markets, and is designed to give you insight into this division and an opportunity to develop and master the analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills needed to develop an exciting and rewarding career in fixed income trading space.
- Assess market trends, analyze industry/company fundamentals and work with traders to generate trading ideas
- Support all aspects of the trading execution process
- Liaise with internal and external resources to explore opportunities in innovative credit products
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree with a graduation date between August 2022 and July 2023
- Possess basic knowledge of and a keen interest in finance, especially fixed income products and markets. Prior internship experience in credit research / trading would be a plus
- Analytical, adaptive, multi-tasker, team player and strong work ethic
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both verbal and written
- Skilled in using MS Office and databases such as Wind/Bloomberg/CIQ. Programming language such as Python would be a plus
Application Process and Deadline
We review applications on a rolling basis, so we advise you to apply as soon as you are ready. Application processes may vary by location but typical follow:
- CV Review
- Phone Interview
- Superday (Face-to-face interview)
Applications Close: November 30, 2021
This Program is closed to applications.