Morgan Stanley Insights: Future Female Traders 2019 - Shanghai
Morgan Stanley Insights: Future Female Traders is a half-day competition targeting female students who are interested in learning more about a career in Finance and more specifically the Sales & Trading function.
Through this simulated experience, participants will have the opportunity to play the roles of Sales, Trader and Fund Manager, gaining valuable insights into what it might be like to work in these areas within Morgan Stanley.
Why should you attend?
- Understand more about the different roles within Sales and Trading, and the role of a hedge fund portfolio manager
- Determine whether you enjoy the day to day tasks involved in these roles and if a career in this industry is for you
- Network with Morgan Stanley representatives
- Have fun!
What will you get from it?
Top performers will be eligible for:
- An opportunity to be fast tracked in the upcoming internship applications (2020 or 2021 programs)
- Mentorship / coffee chats with Morgan Stanley representatives
- Ongoing career support and guidance from the Morgan Stanley Campus Team
Date: 7 March 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 12:45 - 18:30
- Introduction to Morgan Stanley
- Simulation Sessions – for roles of Sales, Trader and Fund Manager
- Performance review and debriefing
- Networking with Morgan Stanley representatives
Female students (of any discipline or major) graduating between December 2020 and July 2022
Click "Register" to complete an online application with your resume by 20 January 2019.
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified by 28 January 2019 via the email address indicated on your application.
For more information about the event, contact Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Recruiting at email@example.com
If you are interested in other Morgan Stanley events, visit our website at www.morganstanley.com/campus
Oriental International Financial Plaza, Shanghai (more details will be announced closer to the date)
This Program is closed to applications.