2019 Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Case Study Workshop (Sydney)
We would like to invite students from any degree discipline, graduating in 2020, with a genuine interest in the financial services industry to attend our Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Case Study Workshop.
The event will provide you with invaluable insights into the work that you could be doing as part of the internship within our Investment Banking Division.
Here's what you can expect:
- Get an overview of investment banking at Morgan Stanley and the work we do.
- Learn about the investment banking deal process with specific case studies of our recent and prominent deals.
- Participate in a deal dissection Q&A session with bankers.
- Meet Morgan Stanley bankers to gain insight into their day-to-day life and our culture.
- Learn more about our 2020 Summer Analyst Programs in Australia.
Here are the details:
Date: Monday, May 27 2019
Time: 4:00 – 6:30 PM
Location: Morgan Stanley Sydney Office
How to apply?
Click "Register" to complete an online application with your resume by Sunday, 5 May 2019. Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by Monday, 20 May 2019 via the email address indicated on your application.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
This Program is closed to applications.